Thursday, March 4, 2010

Back to the blogosphere........






Wow, what a whirlwind of months. It seems the end of last year and the beginning of this year have slipped by and I have not been blogging ...for ever......
So a quick update....even though I have been off the blog I have indeed been living the moments and not actually writing of them. I have been incredibly blessed with many special moments the latest of which include a trip with three special girlfriends to India. Odila travelled from Panama, Riya and Monisha and I from Hong Kong.
We started in Mumbai for an amazing wedding experience ( at Riya's most generous and kind invitation ) and it was so special to be treated as such honoured guests. The celebrations were out of this world and the bride, Usheeta and her groom Kamal, and their respective families were the most amazing hosts.
We then flew to Delhi, drove to Agra to visit the Taj Mahal and then on to Jaipur. I won't go into detail with our itinerary but we packed SO much fun, laughter and sightseeing into our days( and nights). From Jaipur we flew to Udaipur and had another couple of days exploring the township, and soaking up the splendour of a 300 + year old palace in the middle of the lake which is now a 5+ star hotel :)
Needless to say there were so many special moments on the trip and one of the real highlights for me (other than the girly stuff) was the opportunity to indulge my passion for photography with like minded devotees in such an immensely rich photographic environment. So, 1000+ photos later, how do I possibly convey to you the wonder of this journey????
I am going to choose only a few of my favourite photos with you...... I hope you like them.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Kathryn the trip looks amazing! So happy that you have these wonderful life experiences. Looking forward to seeing the other 1001 photographs :)