Friday, January 14, 2011

The doggy who does lunch.....

Cooler weather in Hong Kong and a free Saturday today waiting for Dad to get back from Thailand...
I took the kids and Jasper on a country walk. We drove up to one of the peak areas (Parkview) then walked down the hill past the Tai Tam reservoirs towards the South side of the Island.
The scenery was great- it was all downhill and there were some beautiful masonry bridges- built back in 1907 to walk across. There were even doggy toilets en route (only in HK!!)
We had a great walk, just over an hour then arrived in Stanley for some lunch by the harbour- blue skies , glistening water- simply superb.
When we chose a restaurant the waiter rushed out with a water bowl for Jasper and I had packed him a chewy bone treat. Jasper thought he was just the ants pants being the doggy who does lunch :)









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy memories for me Kathryn. That scenic walk was one I did many times with the Walking Group in HK. Thanks for sharing.

Odila Braga said...

Indeed a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, but of course, la crem de la crem is cutest Jasper! I can just picture him wagging his tail as he received the bowl. Clever restaurant owner, hey? Love