Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Home safe!



Our darling Maddie is home safe! She had an amazing trip in Turkey and we struggled through the week without her .
She said the highlight was the ANZAC experience and I am sure we will hear more details in the days to come. She L.O.V.E.D Turkey and already is talking about going back to see more.
At the moment she is very tired after having spent the last 24 hours travelling back to HK from Istanbul via Dubai and Bangkok. They got very little sleep whilst sitting up overnight awaiting the dawn service on Saturday night.
We are so proud of her that she coped so well with the week away.
The picture is her on the beach in Anzac Cove and the other is the monument to the fallen written by Ataturk. Incredibly moving and I am a world away!

2 comments:

Odila Braga said...

Indeed a wonderful reason to be very proud of your little one, not so little any longer! Hugs for dear Maddie. Love, Odila

Debbie said...

Wow! Can't believe how time flies and what a fab experience she had too! I know she is her own person but I must say she looks a lot like her mum!
in the best way of course
Deb
xx