Dear Kathryn... look at you with 3 rugby players at home!! Oops, I would not like to be the brave little boy who tackled Liam... his body must have been in pain afterward. I loved your pictures! They were shot on that very right split second, hey? Well done! Good luck to the players and I look forward for more stories on their rugby, Love, Odila
Rugby looks as rough as American football. Mark is already training the boys to play this dangerous sport and I FORBID it!!! Yikes. Hope they have an injury free career (and as a mother to a mother - hope their contact sport career is short lived and they move on to a low risk sport)
2 comments:
Dear Kathryn... look at you with 3 rugby players at home!! Oops, I would not like to be the brave little boy who tackled Liam... his body must have been in pain afterward. I loved your pictures! They were shot on that very right split second, hey? Well done! Good luck to the players and I look forward for more stories on their rugby,
Love, Odila
Rugby looks as rough as American football. Mark is already training the boys to play this dangerous sport and I FORBID it!!! Yikes. Hope they have an injury free career (and as a mother to a mother - hope their contact sport career is short lived and they move on to a low risk sport)
Post a Comment